Saturday, February 25, 2012

Around the bird feeder

We feed the birds all winter – seeds and peanuts – breadcrumbs and suet. We have so many kinds of birds coming to the garden feeders that it’s hard to keep track of them all. 

We had no idea that we were also feeding the faeries until I saw this small flock of them on the peanut feeder. Who knew they liked peanuts! 


They are becoming quite bold. I caught this cheeky one staring in the kitchen window. She obviously saw me looking at her.



5 comments:

  1. I Love it! It is so windy here today the birds and fairies are blowing away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i have the same bird feeder as you! I've never seen any faeries on it though :( Maybe they are scared off by the MASSIVE pigeons we seem to attract. I'll have to get a separate, more secluded one for the faeries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all (though that cheeky one is my very favourite).

    ReplyDelete